: Mysql, a database server
: Xli, change your wallpaper
- Apache is a web server software which is easy to be set up, in my opinion.
- Install Apache. Current viesion is apache22, run ``pkg_add -vr apache22'' to install it.
- Start apache. There are two method to start apache:
- Start it at system start up: add ``apache_enable=YES'' to /etc/rc.conf
- Start it maneully: run ``/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22 onestart'' or
run ``apachectl onestart''
- Configuration. The config file is located in /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf
- PHP support: Refere to Section 6.6